Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Discovering Music

 With the start of my editing process it is essential that I pick out songs for my final task. I decided the best way to pick out songs was to go on the web and look for royalty/copyright free music. For the tone of the final task I wanted the music to get progressively darker and scarier. As the movie progresses. Such as having an upbeat pop song in the beginning. Then a more neutral song and then at the end a dark and chilling song. To start the first task was finding an upbeat song to use for the getting ready and hallway scenes. I went on platforms such as safari and youtube to find songs. I decided to look on Youtube. I searched Pop royalty free music. Looking through the results I clicked on different videos listening to each of them for a short bit. However none of them seemed to fit the clips the way I wanted. I finally found a song from the 1950's that matched the tone I wanted the introduction to be associated with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AICE Media AS Level Creative Critical Reflection

I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed creating it!