Monday, February 26, 2024

Film Review

Hey bloggers! I just watched the opening sequence I made about a girl receiving strange demands to look at the moon, and I have some thoughts on it. First off, I think the concept is really interesting – it grabs your attention right away. The idea of someone being asked to look at the moon is kinda mysterious and makes you wonder what's going on. But there are a few things I noticed that could be better. For starters, I feel like the pacing is a bit slow in some parts. Maybe I should tighten up some of the shots to keep the audience hooked. Also, while the mysterious vibe is cool, I think I need to add more clarity to the storyline. Why is this girl being asked to look at the moon? Is there a deeper reason behind it? I need to explore that further. Plus, I think the visual style could use a bit more polish. I should try experimenting with different camera angles and lighting to make the sequence really stand out. And lastly, I think the music could be more atmospheric to set the mood. Overall though, I think I'm onto something cool here! With a few adjustments, I can see this opening sequence being really compelling and drawing the audience in right away. I just gotta keep working on it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

AICE Media AS Level Creative Critical Reflection

I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed creating it!