Thursday, September 21, 2023

Production Blog ; Editing app

 Hello Bloggers! Welcome back to Ary’s world. In this production blog, I am going to discuss what software I will use to edit my commercial. I asked one of my friends who is an editor to help teach me how to use CapCut. CapCut is an editing app that is very popular on apps like TikTok. There are other apps like VideoStar and After Effects that are better, but they cost money. At first, I had no idea how to use the app. I had only used it one time and I used an automatic template that I saw online. But that was a few months ago. I finally found how to sign up, and after that I began a new project. I looked around at all the features so I could try to familiarize myself with the functions. Once I saw the different templates I knew I was doing something right. I was still a little confused which is when I called my friend to help me. She taught me how easy it was to add clips. I finally saw how similar CapCut is to iMovie. I had used iMovie many times before so once I saw how similar the apps were I knew I was going to like editing. For now, I plan to use this app to create my commercial. I have only added one clip so far but I still need to figure out how to do a few more things. I hope my editing process will be smooth and not stressful. Bye bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AICE Media AS Level Creative Critical Reflection

I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed creating it!